Data Management & Software
Shimadzu introduced its first digital integrator in 1969. Since then Shimadzu has been a leader in the field of processing of chromatographic data. The microprocessor controlled Chromatopac series starting with the C-R1A and continuing today with the C-R8A is a continuation of that history. Shimadzu has also advanced over the years in the field of PC based data systems, progressing from a DOS-based system to today's Labsolutions Series Workstation.
21 CFR Part11 Compliance
Part 11 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations includes the US Federal guidelines for storing and protecting electronic records and applying electronic signatures. Shimadzu Chromatography Workstation with CLASS-Agent Data Management Software were designed to provide a full feature set to help companies using chromatography instrument comply with this ruling.
Solution System Packages
- GC Driver for Waters Empower™ Software
- LC Driver for Chromeleon 6.8®
- LC Driver for OpenLAB CDS EZChrom Edition
- LC Driver for Waters Empower™
- SPD-M30A Driver for Chromeleon® 7.2
- LC Driver Controlling Agilent´s HPLC
- GC Driver for OpenLAB CDS EZChrom Edition Ver. 1.00
- Shimadzu Total Solution for PIC/S and FDA Compliance